Development Engineer (m/f/d)
MSTVision GmbH is a steadily growing company with a focus on industrial image processing. We support our national and international customers with our development services and technologies. Our team has earned an excellent reputation with both small companies and large corporations.
Our focus is on our employees, because our success is based on their motivation and knowledge. We attach great importance to open communication and flat hierarchies. Having fun while implementing our ideas together is one of the most important aspects of our corporate culture. Every team member contributes his or her share to personal development, but also to the success of MSTVision.
Do you want to develop exciting technologies at the highest level with us and bring them to the market? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Your field of activity
- As an important part of the development of new systems, you will be responsible for all aspects of electrical engineering.
- You will work independently on internal and external development projects. In addition, you will independently carry out feasibility studies and present them to the customer.
- Your daily routine includes working with a wide variety of national and international project teams.
- You develop and supervise test stands for internal quality assurance.
- As our electrical specialist, you also occasionally take over or supervise practical activities in the environment of special machines, test set-ups at our premises or at the customer’s.
- Together with the MSTVision team, you do your part to keep things running smoothly. You take on interdisciplinary tasks and convince with your team spirit.
- You have completed a technical degree, preferably in the field of electrical engineering. Alternatively, you have completed training and further training as a technician as an electronics technician, mechatronics technician or similar or have comparable professional experience.
- You have a sound knowledge of electrical engineering, electrical construction and IT (Windows/Linux, Microsoft Office, GIT…).
- You have as much of the following knowledge as possible:
- PLC programming, preferably BECKHOFF TwinCAT
- Programming skills (C#, C++, … )
- Image processing and optical measurement technology in general
- Experience with Halcon from MVTec or another image processing library
- Experience with Visual Applets from BASLER or other tools for FPGA programming
- Experience with line scan cameras
- You are willing to work independently on your own tasks and projects.
- You have strong analytical skills and enjoy helping to shape new things.
- It is important to you to work with other people in a team and to continuously develop yourself.
- You are fluent of written and spoken German or English.
Are you motivated? Do you think you have the right skills? If so, we would be happy to help you acquire any missing qualifications at work and through further training.
Please contact us and send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Meaningful curriculum vitae and references
(Your personality and experience are more important to us than your grades).
- Your salary expectations and availability
Write us briefly and concisely what you want from MSTVision as your future employer.
If you have any questions, please send us an email or call +49 6134 9489100 and ask for Michael Stelzl.