Dedicated and curious team members for industrial image processing and automation technology wanted
MSTVision GmbH is a young company in the field of industrial image processing that offers development services for industrial partners as well as its own innovative solutions to the market. The focus of our company is on our employees. Our success is based on their motivation and knowledge.
Together, we face the technical challenges of our demanding projects every day anew, using only high-quality development tools such as Halcon and Visual Applets.
For current customer orders and strategic development projects, we are looking for engineers and technicians who enjoy teamwork, want to learn new things and actively support us every day.
Technical degree, e.g. in electrical engineering, optotechnology and image processing, physics, physical engineering, computer science or mechanical engineering, etc. or education as an electronics technician, mechatronics technician, IT specialist, physics laboratory technician, etc.
- Pronounced interest in technology
- Profound IT knowledge (Windows, Microsoft Office, GIT/SVN …)
- Basic programming knowledge (C#, C++, VB, Qt … )
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
- Willingness to travel (national and international)
- German or English language (written and spoken)
- Team spirit
Nice to have:
- Experience with Halcon from MVTec or another image processing library
- Experience with Visual Applets from Silicon Software or other tools for FPGA programming
- General image processing
- Experience with line scan cameras
- Project management and related tools such as Jira, Microsoft Teams, ….
- SPS programming, preferably´BECKHOFF TwinCAT
- Business administration basic knowledge
(Some of these qualifications may be acquired within the framework of further training, depending of the motivation and qualification of the candidate)
We are a young and fast team that works independently and on its own responsibility. The professional experience and qualifications of the applicants are relevant. More important than grades and degrees are creativity, enthusiasm, open communication and reliability. Fun at work and the joint implementation of our common ideas are at the heart of our corporate culture.
- Cooperation with a young, committed team
- Access to future-oriented hardware and software platforms
- Personal development in a successful Start Up
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Focused and effective structures
- Varied tasks in an international environment
- Open-ended employment contract with fair payment
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your informative and complete application documents with your possible start date by email to email@example.com. We are happy to getting to know you!